Learn the fundamental—and advanced—topics of everyday mechanical engineering with our short courses
In the one, two or three day courses you will learn about Structural dynamics, Random Vibrations, Design with Composite Materials or Finite Element Analysis.
Learn to protect sensitive electronic equipment from failing because of shock or vibrations, or how to design with composite materials.
All courses have a practical approach where we work through relevant examples, which we solve during the course. The courses are independent of any software applications.
Short courses within:
- Structural vibrations, both Sine Vibrations and Random Vibrations
- Protecting sensitive electronic equipment subjected to harsh environments
- Design with composite materials
- How to avoid fatigue failures
- Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method
If you would like more information about courses, please send an email to email@example.com.